Internship - Global Product Management
Updated: 09 Jan 2024
Offered by:Scintilla AG
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- By participating in Product Life Cycle Management activities, you will help us to shape the future
- You prepare and support market launches and launch tracking
- You help us with market research and competitor analyses and learn to apply your theoretical kledge in practice
- You analyze sales and financial date with SAP and learn how to use the corresponding tools efficiently in your daily work
- You learn to work with agile working methods such as design thinking and scrum
- By working in cross-national and cross-functional project teams, you will gain exciting insights into an international company and expand your network
- Education: enrollment or recent graduation from a college/ university preferably with a focus on Marketing, Product or Project Management
- Enthusiasm: strong interest in Product Management and Marketing
- Personality and work style: strong motivation to participate, to contribute and to initiate
- Experience and k-how: very good IT skills (MS Office), SAP an advantage
- Languages: good written and spoken English, German an advantage
- Start: ideally from February 01, 2024 or upon agreement
- Duration: 6.5 months or by arrangement (shorter duration possible) - 32h/ week to 40h/ week
- The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree not older than 6 months
- Please include your CV and a current certificate of enrollment with your application (a short letter of motivation with your interests in the position is desirable)
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team and make valuable contacts for your professional future.
- Gain your first professional experience alongside your studies and develop yourself personally with us.
- Benefit from your own free parking space near the office building or choose our monthly mobility bonus.
Apply and become part of the Bosch family at the headquarters for Bosch power tool accessories in Solothurn.Contact HR-department
Tel: +41 (32) 686-3501