Junior District Manager (m/f)
Updated: 08 Feb 2024
Offered by:Calzedonia Switzerland AG
Your Tasks1. Sales Responsibility:
- Focus on the achievement of the revenue targets of the allocated locations.
- Continuous sales and product analysis to identify and use positive trends/features and/or to stop and invert negative trends.
- Strong necessity of quick and effective Problem Solving.
2. People Management
- Disciplinary responsibility for store managers and sales staff of the allocated shops.
- Focus on a cooperative and exemplary leadership and the motivation of the employees
- First trainer of the staff and store manager in order to reach positive development in all areas, especially active sales.
3. Recruiting and Enrollment
- Selection of application documents as well as conducting interviews for the search of sales staff and store managers.
4. Visual Merchandising
- Adaptation of the VM-Concepts coming from the company headquarters in Verona to the spatial conditions and the sales priorities of the individual stores.
- Communication of the weekly layout plans to the store managers, supporting and controlling the implementation and ensuring the advertising measures at the store.
5. Stock Management:
- Give guidelines and suggestions to the SM in order to adjust the desired stock levels on the basis of sales statistics
- Daily presence in the shops and direct contact with customers and staff.
7. Interface to the Central Areas:
- First contact person with the Swiss HQ Departments
- Retail Experience in a leadership position
- University Degree with a major in sales or textile industry or similar
- Distinctive sales affinity, entrepreneurship, social competences, hands-on mentality, dynamism, organization and team-oriented leadership style
- Business Fluent in German and English. Italian and French are considered as a plus
Our offerBeside the possibility to take over responsibility very quickly, Calzedonia Group offers you the chance to take further career steps within our company and to enjoy the dynamic, stylish and young environment. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting job in a fresh and expanding company, we look forward to receiving your application documents.Please send your application to:https://careers.calzedoniagroup.com/de-CH/carriere/dettaglio-annuncio/?JobID=166801534&CompanyID=3537909 Only Online Applications will be considered