Client Experience Planner
Updated: 17 Jun 2022
Offered by:The Kusnacht Practice
The job requires both individual and teamwork, therefore good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Scheduling of weekly treatment plans for all clients, liaising with both the internal team and external consultants
- Making schedule changes and informing relevant team members and external consultants
- Contact person for Complementary Therapists including planning quarterly meetings and supporting with recruiting and induction
- Responsibility for the preparation of equipment and information for Live-in Counsellors starting a new assignment
- Checking and approving invoices from external consultants
- Processing of incoming emails, phone calls and mail; screening, prioritizing and replying where feasible; drafting professional correspondence
- Experience with administrative tasks as well as making and handling schedules
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to details
- You must be able to demonstrate a high level of stress resistance in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English (min. level C1 in either), German nice to have
- High level of proficiency in MS-Office suite and can quickly pick up new software tools
- Strong self-discipline and work ethic, willingness to go the extra mile, absolute confidentiality a must
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (CH-Nationality or EU/EFTA Citizenship)
We offer you an exciting, challenging position with a lot of personal creative freedom in an international environment. You can expect a thorough induction and a supportive and motivated team. If you like flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, then you've come to the right place. Employees profit from competitive salaries, attractive employee benefits, a modern infrastructure, training opportunities and – You have the chance to make a real difference!
If this challenging role sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Join us in making a real difference in our clients’ health and wellbeing. Please send your application in English describing your interest and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters by using our application form.