Country Manager / Sales Manager (a)
Updated: 04 May 2022
Offered by:FlexLink Switzerland GmbH
As Country Manager/Sales Manager, your main responsibility is to grow sales and overall profitability of FlexLink’s Swiss Sales Unit, to manage and develop the local resources (around 25 people), ensure the implementation of the corporate strategy and driving the local operations to achieve the agreed targets. The Country Manager has full P&L responsibility for the unit with a business size of around 5 MCHF.One of the key responsibilities is to focus on overall business development FlexLink in Switzerland. It includes building business relationships with customers and selling FlexLink products and solutions according to defined targets.Our Country Manager/Sales Manager will manage and lead the unit, i.e. being responsible for overall planning, management, leadership and operation. You will drive revenue growth and develop business control for the unit, i.e. monitor, measure and adjust sales and efficiency in order to identify unfavorable business performance so appropriate actions can be undertaken.This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities::
- Responsible for managing and coaching a team of direct reports, including sales and project management, driving them towards reaching budgets for sales and profit
- Together with the team, ensure that customer projects are delivered with full satisfaction and with profitability according to budget
- Establishing targets for the teams
- Possess a deep understanding of business processes – including financial aspect
- Hold a leading role towards key accounts with responsibility for complex negotiations for large projects
- Ensure that quotations comply with the company standard and contracts meet the group requirements in terms of risk management
- Implement strategies for new product launches at a local level responsible for developing and
- implementing the business plan
- Developing and executing the local marketing and sales plan continuously improve the organizational efficiency
- Statutory reports
This is you:We believe that the Country Manager/Sales Manager can manage complexity, has an understanding of production flow solutions and lean management. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to identify critical issues and craft practical solutions. Your sales drive and understanding of business concepts and processes are elements that make you successful in this role!We also believe that you have:
- An engineering background is preferred, but not a must
- At least three years of experience managing high performance and innovative teams in a global medium sized company in a leadership position, as a Business Unit manager (depending on the size of the business)
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken. French is a plus.
- The availability to travel in Switzerland
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This is a permanent position, full time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at [email protected]. Please use this link to apply via our career site as we do not accept applications via email: https://www.coesia.com/en/career-opportunities/details/6894.External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.