Senior Java EE Engineer
Updated: 10 May 2022
Offered by:Deep Impact AG
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with experience in Java EE to join our team to build great things with us. You will implement new features and maintain products we developed for car dealers.
You will take over responsibility for those solutions and will be in charge to implement the needed changes as well as support the quality assurance and deployment processes.
You will also analyze and question the status quo and come up with ideas on how to improve and evolve the current implementation in respect to technology and business.
We work in small teams and give a lot of freedom to our engineers.
You will find a lot more information on our Videojobs profile RequirementsWe are looking for a Software Engineer with the following skills:
- Three or more years of experience in Java EE
- A proven track record implementing user interfaces and business logic using Java EE (JSF, JSP, Servlets, REST, JAXB, EJB)
- Experience in building up and maintaining a CI/CD and runtime infrastructure for Java applications (Git, Jenkins, Glassfish, Payara, Tomcat)
- Ability to work independently and a get things done attitude
- You like to work in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in English
- Kledge of German is a plus, but not required.
You are hungry to learn, keen to share, and ready to build? You want to be part of something you can be proud of?
As you evolve in the team, what you end up doing depends as much on you as it does on us. We want you to be free to develop your skills precisely where your passions lie.
- Five weeks of vacation
- Flat hierarchies and self-organizing teams
- Own part of the company — buy stock after one year
- Continuing education (Conferences, Courses, Books)
- Modern offices, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office
- Team lunch every Friday, our traditional Friday Apéro and the biggest Gin-Bar in Winterthur
We only accept direct applications for this position. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.
Note: due to current legislation, we can unfortunately only hire you if you are Swiss, a national of one of the EU/EFTA or a Swiss resident with at least a B permit. Please k that we find this situation extremely regrettable.