Embedded Systems Engineer 50 - 100% [75’000 - 85’000 CHF]
Updated: 04 Aug 2022
Salary 75’000 - 85’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - You have a university degree in electrical engineering, computer science or systems engineering.
- You find it easy to work in interdisciplinary teams to develop solutions for complex problems.
- Precise and reliable work methodology and quick comprehension as well as your interest in one of the areas of System on Chip Design, Low-Power Wireless Embedded Systems or Energy Self-Sufficient Systems make you the ideal candidate for our team.
-You are motivated to continue your professional development and to acquire expert kledge in new areas.
Responsibilities:- - collaboration in practice-oriented research and development projects with partners from industry and business in one of the main research areas of the Institute of Embedded Systems (InES)
- realisation of innovative and challenging embedded systems in teamwork using the latest research findings
- supporting lecturers in exercises or labs, optionally also leading workshops for students
- when appropriate: publication of the research results in scientific papers in journals and conferences, or as demonstrators
More: This is what we stand for
Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW is one of Switzerland's largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, with over 14'000 students and 3'400 faculty and staff.
As one of the leading education and research institutions in Switzerland, the School of Engineering (SoE) focuses on topics relevant to the future. Our 14 institutes and centres excel in providing high-quality education, research and development with a focus on the areas of energy, mobility, information and health.
The Institute of Embedded Systems (InES) has outstanding expertise in systems on chip (SoC), energy harvesting and low-power technologies. Many taken-for-granted applications such as network routers, imaging and processing in medical technology, video and audio transmissions over networks, Internet-of-Things applications and sensor networks for monitoring infrastructure would not be possible today without these technologies.
Please note that we only consider applications via the online platform.
Gertrudstrasse 15, Winterthur