Global Product Manager Medical Device Software Platform
Updated: 21 Apr 2022
Offered by:Hocoma Medical GmbH
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, we drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.As part of the DIH global portfolio, Hocoma is the global market leader for the development, manufacturing and marketing of robotic and sensor-based devices for functional movement therapy. With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, Hocoma products and technologies can be found in the most forward-thinking neuro-rehab facilities, top hospitals and stand-out clinics across the globe.Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow! ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- Driving one of the most important strategic projects at DIH, the launch of a software platform connecting the DIH portfolio across the continuum of care?
- Planning and executing the market launch plan for the health software platform, including product positioning, value proposition development, pricing testing, key claims, KOLs and early adopters targeting?
- Developing global go-to-market strategies and implementing new education and service concepts to successfully position our solution in international markets?
- Developing marketing strategies to drive growth and retention?
- Working closely with customers to understand key benefits from the product and development potential of new modules?
- Leading data experiments and developing proof of concepts for different areas (e.g. predictive maintenance, live usage data, subscription business model)?
- Working with broad cross-functional internal and external teams to ensure go-to-market tracking including, reporting key milestones, risks and contingency planning?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
- Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
- Are self-driven, solution-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with a high level of assertiveness.
- Have the capability to see “the big picture”, a clear vision, ideas and the power to turn them into reality.
- Communicate transparently, clearly, and persuasively.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager for software products and solutions, with a proven track record of managing the whole product lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of software quality management / regulated software in healthcare.
- Proven track record of commercial launches and success in evolving products and driving results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to different stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Business and financial acumen with the capability to work with defined budget and timeline.
- A data-driven approach to go-to-market planning and execution, encouraging evidence-based improvements to strategies and processes.
- Excellent presentation and English language skills (spoken and written).
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Functional. Enabling. Passionate.That is what DIH stands for. What do you stand for? If you have any questions, please reach out to Eliane Lehner (HR Business Partner): +41 43 444 22 00 or [email protected].