Construction Manager (German Speaker)
Posted: 10 May 2023
For our client, a growing company , we are looking for a: Construction Manager Location: VispContract: Permanent Your main responsibilities: The Construction Manager will provide high level construction
management expertise and will be responsible for the delivery of construction projects.
This includes but is not limited to: project initiation, planning, execution, project monitoring & performance, and project closure. The post-holder will be responsible for co-ordinating with Engineering Design and Commissioning /Qualification activities on the projects. He/she will work as part of a local / regional multidisciplinary project engineering team but may also be required to provide Construction.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing construction projects (Industrial Site)
- You are fluent in English/French/German
- Communicative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Team player