Junior Mechanical Project Engineer – MV Drive Modernizations (60-100%)
Posted: 23 Feb 2024
Junior Mechanical Project Engineer - MV Drive Modernisations (60-100%)
Do you have a passion for designing and engineering in an industrial environment and experience in creating mechanical drawings? Then an international company in the energy sector is looking for you!
- Completed training as a Swiss Federal Vocational Certificate (EFZ) design engineer or studies in mechanical engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Passion for designing and constructing in an industrial environment
- Experience in the creation of mechanical drawings
- Kledge of modern design software tools
- Part of a global team for the modernisation of drive systems for critical industrial processes, development of tailor-made solutions for customers, including modernisation of medium voltage drives
- Creation of concepts, designs and final mechanical solutions
- Accompanying projects through to customer acceptance in the factory
- Contributing to the improvement of safety, reliability and sustainability in the industry
- Temporary position until the end of 2024.
- Possibility of part-time work and other flexible working models depending on availability.
- Option for permanent employment by agreement and business development after 2024.
We look forward to receiving your application!