Manager Quality Assurance Qualification & Validation (f/m/d)
Updated: 12 Dec 2023
Offered by:Bavarian Nordic Berna GmbH
Your responsibilities: Responsible, as QA representative in multidisciplinary teams, to oversee and review/approve qualification/validation documents and risk assessments for the following topics: Qualification of Equipment, Facilities, UtilitiesComputer System Validation (CSV) In this role the QA Manager:
- leads the implementation of the qualification/validation strategy
- supports the transfer from project into commercial production phase
- is the QA representative during qualification/validation work
- ensures that the allocated quality-systems are compliant with regulatory expectations
- establishes and continuously improves quality procedures within the area of responsibility
- continuously improves the allocated quality systems
- supports changes and corrections for the area of responsibility
- participates in audits and inspection within the area of responsibility
What you bring to the table:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Biotechnology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a GxP regulated pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Minimum of 3 years validation and qualification experience required
- Solid computer skills including MS Office required.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Multilingual – at least German and English, written and spoken
We provide an opportunity to be a part of an international company that boasts exceptional technology and a determined team. Join our dedicated and agile IT team if you share our enthusiasm and have a desire to create an impact. You can expect a vibrant and adaptable work environment that supports the growth of your personal and academic skills. Additionally, we offer an extensive benefits package and a competitive compensation package. Caught your interest?We look forward to receiving your application directly on our recruiting portal: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1576&ProjectId=146796&DepartmentId=18964&SkipAdvertisement=true