Updated: 11 May 2022
Offered by:Lincotek Rubbiano Spa -Spreitenbach Branch
Main tasks:You will be part of the Additive Team and take care of:
- operating and maintaining the equipment of the metallographic laboratory (e.g. order of consumables/chemicals, waste management);
- preparing micrographs for metallurgical characterization: cutting, embedding, grinding and polishing;
- performing heat treatments for R&D work and serial production of additively manufactured components;
- documenting production events and supporting maintenance tasks related to keep production at a high level of safety and top quality;
- supporting the additive production peaks as effective team member and player.
- You have done apprenticeship in industrial environment, ideally with solid experience in metallographic preparation
- you have experience of tracking of trials and careful documentation of technical results;
- you have up to 10 years of professional experience in industrial startups and/or manufacturing environment with small-mid sized companies and ramp-up of manufacturing volumes.
- You enjoy working in a Team and thrive on being in contact with production dynamics;
- you have a strong orientation towards the internal customer, you are also patient, clear in your feedback, and you have a strong attention to detail;
- you are potentially available for working hours divided into shifts during busy periods, to give a better service to the plant;
- you should ideally have good command on English language (also), in order to easily interact with a multicultural environment.