Internship - Global Product Management
Updated: 18 Nov 2022
Offered by:Bosch Group
Company DescriptionAt Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY. Job Description
- Support in Product Life Cycle Management activities across all stages
- Contributing to the development of new products
- Preparation and support of market launches and launch tracking
- Market research and competitor analyses
- Analysis of sales and financial data
- Working in international and cross-functional project teams
- Working with agile methods such as scrum
- Enrollment or recent graduation from a college / university, preferably with a focus on Product Management, Project Management or Marketing
- Strong interest in product management and marketing
- Commercial understanding and demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong motivation to participate, to contribute and to initiate
- Very good IT skills (MS Office), SAP an advantage
- od command of English (written and spoken); Additionally, German language skills advantageous
- Starting date: February 01, 2023 / March 01, 2023 or upon agreement
- Duration of the internship: 6.5 months or upon agreement
- The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree that was obtained no longer than 6 months ago.
- Please include your CV and a current certificate of enrollment with your application.
and become part of an international and interdisciplinary team at the headquarters for Bosch power tool accessories in Solothurn.Contact HR-department
Tel: +41 (32) 686-3501