Digital Media Design (Media Center)
Updated: 29 Dec 2023
Offered by:Bosch Group, Scintilla AG
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You support us in the preparation and execution of in-house video productions and provide your own creative ideas
- You independently develop and realize graphic designs for online and offline media
- Together with us, you work on the entire production cycle of the in-house photo and video services
- You get practical insight by supporting us with the product photography process
- You cooperate closely with different departments (across functions, regions and product groups) and expand your network
- You are responsible for production set-up and management independently on a daily basis
- Education: degree in multimedia, visual communication or related field
- Enthusiasm: pleasure for digital marketing with high creativity and attention to detail
- Experience and k-how: extensive kledge of Adobe Production Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop and OBS are required; good kledge of 3D animation (Blender, Maya); profound kledge and experience in photography and videography (experience with Illustrator and After Effects is an advantage)
- Languages: good written and spoken English, German an advantage
- Start: ideally from February 01, 2024 / March 01, 2024 or upon agreement
- Duration: 6.5 months or by arrangement (shorter duration possible) - 32h/ week to 40h/ week
- The prerequisite for the internship is enrollment at a university or a university degree not older than 6 months
- Please include your CV and a current certificate of enrollment with your application
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team and make valuable contacts for your professional future.
- Gain your first professional experience alongside your studies and develop yourself personally with us.
- Benefit from your own free parking space near the office building or choose our monthly mobility bonus.
- We also offer you flexible working hours, so you can organize your working day according to your individual needs.
Apply and become part of the Bosch family at the headquarters for Bosch power tool accessories in Solothurn.Contact HR-department
Tel: +41 (32) 686-3501