Maintenance Process Technician
Posted: 11 May 2023
Are you great with maintaining the process equipment? We are looking for a Maintenance Process Technician to work in the high-tech-modern facility in Solothurn. If you are interested to work for one of the biggest Medical device companies in the world then have a look at the job description below
- As a Maintenance Process Technician, you are responsible for executing activities previously defined in CMMS. In addition, you follow all mandatory regulations and procedures (GMP, HSE).
- You perform preventive and corrective Maintenance for the site, reaching the right first time.
- You are able to document performed activities according to GMP in CMMS, execute LOTO, fill JHA
- As a Process Maintenance Technician, you contribute to transferring kledge to colleagues and you step up as a backup for the Process Maintenance Engineer.
- You will contribute to improvement projects and share ideas to optimize the activities.
- You have a first solid experience in the maintenance process (mechanical, electromechanical, maintenance process,
Your profile :
- You bring a first experience in Biotech/Pharma or a relatable regulated industry
- You can communicate fluently in English (German appreciated)
- You bring mechanical kledge in process equipment (tanks, pumps, heat exchangers, valves.
Let's talk, We are looking for your applications.