Updated: 10 Jun 2022
You want to
- Develop, test, and integrate new features of our tailored-made ERP.
- Implement ERP-Cloud integration solutions using the latest industry best practices.
- Ensure software quality by automating functional and unit tests.
- Manage releases and ensure technical documentation.
- Train and support end users on our ERP.
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent field.
- Experienced in developing .Net applications, preparing the documentation and supporting the end-user, and able to adapt to all audiences and translate their business needs into digital objectives.
- Able to manage client-server and ERP-Cloud integrations using web services (SOAP/REST APIs).
- Used to develop and perform unit and automated tests.
- Native speaker of English or French, you can communicate in the other language
You can expect
Great place to work.
For your professional success. Inspiring environment.
For your personal growth. Benefits and more.
To power your motivation. Plenty of convivial moments.
To enjoy each day.Start date to be agreed on.If you are ready to invest yourself, and to contribute to the extraordinary development of our company, then register your application on:univerre.ch/jobs. See you soon ! Univerre Team