Onsite IT Laboratory Support Analyst (100%)
Updated: 13 May 2022
Offered by:Molecular Partners
Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage biotech company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 180 highly qualified employees. In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin therapeutics. The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN) and NASDAQ. Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including AbbVie, Amgen and Novartis. The highly dedicated, multi-disciplined team at MP is committed to developing breakthrough medicines for serious diseases.We are looking for an Onsite IT Support Analyst. This role is focused on the support of end users in the office and in the Lab. By understanding the requirement and daily work of end users the Onsite IT Support Analyst can not only coordinate and deliver the IT support but also implement improvements. This challenging and diverse position will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- On-site support for IT related troubleshooting for colleagues and helps responsible laboratory person to coordinate a specialist if needed;
- Supports IT department with on-site support for IT related topics (e.g., VPN setup, installation of a requested software, solving of IT issues on notebooks);
- Follow-up on-site support for occurred IT issues and troubleshooting to ensure fast response service for end users;
- Regularly perform required IT maintenance or coordinates it with lab responsible people and IT;
- Setup routine maintenance and health check process where needed and checks the PC instrument health status regularly (maintenance plan);
- Coordinates system upgrade procedure and planning to ensure a short system down-time and a smooth transition;
- Document new setup and required maintenance procedures or other IT topics;
- Relationship management - Act as bridge between end users and IT.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated individual bringing along:
- A finished IT apprenticeship or High School Diploma is a must, any further education related to IT is an asset;
- 5 years’ of professional experience in customer facing roles in IT with a similar scope of responsibilities;
- od understanding and kledge of IT technologies and systems combined with the experience in standard commercial IT solutions and operating systems e.g., Windows 10, Office 365 and networking technologies;
- od project management, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills with the flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision;
- Experience in a laboratory settings and a good understanding of GxP relevant regulatory requirements is considered a substantial advantage;
- A strong communicator who is team-oriented and displays a strong customer and delivery focus;
- Proficiency in German and English (verbally/ in writing).
This position summary is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Partnership and collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities and our product candidates. Molecular Partners offers an international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with outstanding individuals from numerous disciplines, who contribute to our shared goals of scientific excellence, respectful teamwork and personal aspiration. We foster true innovation and creative thinking to advance our therapeutic product candidates and continue to be inspired by the difference we can make for our patients. At Molecular Partners you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues and a true purpose. If you are interested in working at Molecular Partners, we are looking forward to hearing from you! We only accept online applications.