Posted: 15 Jun 2022
Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for "Test Analyst" based near Zug, Switzerland.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reviewing requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability for the verification of in vitro diagnostic devices
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases for software, hardware, consumables in all lifecycle phases (from early feasibility to product care)
- Executing test cases during preliminary and final test phases, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues and verifying fixes
- Assisting the Test Manager / Technical Project Leader with the creation of required test documentation (e.g. test plans and test reports)
- Maintaining and documenting (according to good documentation practice) lab equipment/instruments (configurations, logbooks, qualifications)
- Ensuring adherence to relevant QAPs, SOPs and Working Instructions
- Providing input to continually improve V&V processes, testing efficiency and product quality
- od experience as a tester in the development environment
- Experience as software and hardware Developer (Linux)
- ISTQB Certification
- od English language
If its an interest to you than apply asap . I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. In case not, I will consider your profile for another suitable role for sure. I am happy to help you with your job search.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 7th June (Friday) 6:00 pm, so apply soon.
od wishes :)