Senior Application Manager (IT)
Posted: 12 Sep 2022
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you a proactive Application Manager (IT)? Then this role is for you!In this interesting role as an Application Manager (IT), you are working for a Pharma / Medical diagnostic company that offers solutions to health care, with a global presence.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site & Services departments such as Facility, SHE (Security Health & Environment), and Building projects.
- Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
- IT Project coordination and participation in medium to large-sized projects.
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures, and business processes that meet business, customer, and technological requirements.
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
- Takes over different roles within the IT Application Management function, such as Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, and Project Manager.
Key Requirments :
- Min. Master's degree in Computer Sciences or any related field (equivalent working experience also acceptable)
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
- At least 8 years of professional experience in IT operations and IT Application Management
- Min. 1-year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience)
- Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis)
- Expert in application integration, maintenance, and support
- Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
- Strong self-organizing skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders.
We are looking forward to your application. od Luck.