Posted: 27 May 2022
Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for "Fullstack Developer" based near Zug, Switzerland.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, test and analyze complex issues related to our software tools and systems for our customers while understanding their business needs.
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- od experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD sector, working in agile teams
- Experience in user support, troubleshooting and maintenance activities for the used software tools (.NET/Angular)
- Highly skilled in: C# / ASP.NET Core for Development and Programming
- Highly skilled in Web UI technologies: Angular / Vue.js.
- Strong kledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience with Entity framework would be a big adavantage
- Experience with c# Async/Await and be able to work with those
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks (
- Fluent in English necessary
If its an interest to you than apply asap . I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. In case not, I will consider your profile for another suitable role for sure. I am happy to help you with your job search.Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 4th April (Monday) 6:00 pm, so apply soon. od wishes :)Richa