Posted: 29 Feb 2024
Are you passionate about data? Do you have hands-on experience in Python programming on cloud data platforms (AWS, Sflake) and proficiency in SQL?
Then please find the job description below.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand product requirements and translate them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
- Build robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems into data analysis platforms, this will involve batch and streaming techniques as well as cloud-native toolsets
- Leverage big data technologies and cloud services to perform parallel processing on large sets of data?
- automation to make the most of our data platform's computation and storage resources
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or related degree
- Min. 2 years of experience as a data engineer, preferably in a project environment
- Hands-on Python programming experience
- Experience of Cloud Data Platforms (AWS, Sflake)
- Experience with SQL development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with git-based workflow
- Able to prepare and create clear documentation and communicate and adapt the processes
- Ability to interpret and translate/explain technical requirements into tasks
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools and libraries (e.g., Tableau, Rshiny, Matplotlib)
I am looking forward to your application. od luck.