Posted: 19 May 2022
Our client, a leading Medical Device Company is looking for "Manufacturing Science & Technology Engineer" (German speaking) near Zug, Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Deviation-,change- and document management in SAP (process/equipment)
- Be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven root cause analysis and counter measure identification.
- Ensure compliance status through thorough documentation and timely actions in collaboration with quality assurance
- Adopt & optimize production processes to improve quality, increase yield and lower cost for the respective product
- Be a key player in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving Control Loops for the respective product
- University degree in Natural Science or Engineering (i.e. Biotech/Biology, Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, …) or apprenticeship with experience in a related field
- Enthusiasm to take responsibility and proactively collaborate with a highly engaged team of engineers, operators, quality assurance, planning&logistics and by creating solutions which take their diverse perspectives into account
- Inspired to learn manufacturing technologies and continuously improve diverse BG&E processes with a hands on approach to support our in-house production efficiently
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills, who is able to ‘work independently within and across teams
- Fluent in English and good kledge of German (verbal and written)
If its an interest to you than apply asap at [email protected]. and if the profile look interesting than I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. Incase not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure. Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 17th May (Tuesday) 6:00 pm , so please apply soon.od wishes :)Richa