Logistic & Warehouse Specialist 100%
Updated: 02 May 2022
Offered by:IHT Industrie Haute Technologie SA (filiale de Sunfire gmbh)
Join our team full of energy !Founded in 2010, Sunfire is a global leader in electrolysers and fuel cells. Our electrolysers produce renewable hydrogen and e-fuels that can completely replace fossil fuels. Our fuel cells supply private households and remote locations with clean electricity and heat. Sunfire has received several awards as one of the most innovative energy companies in the world. Renewable energies should be available everywhere - we work on that every day. Sunfire employs more than 270 people in Germany, Norway, and Switzerland.For its Swiss subsidiary (IHT Industrie Haute Technologis SA), Sunfire is looking for : Logistic & Warehouse Specialist 100%1 – Your main tasksThe Logistic & Warehouse Specialist will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.The Logistic & Warehouse Specialist manages the transportation and storage of goods between the manufacturer and the consumer. The Logistic & Warehouse Specialist ks at all times the value and the quantities of the goods in the warehouse.2 – Job activities
- Proceeds to receiving, quality controls, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Monitors inventory.
- Implement operational policies and procedures.
- Ensures effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Maintain documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Coordinate all logistics administration (IN/OUT) with external partners
- Supports the Supply Chain Manager with direct and indirect purchasing activities
3 – Education, Training & Skills
- 3 years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient kledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken), German as a plus
- Hands-on attitude
- Organizational skills are essential for the day-to-day work and for the data management (accessibility within the company network)
- Flexibility and proactive mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
4 – We offer
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential
- A kind and always supportive team
- A corporate culture of trust that provides scope for creative thinking, innovative action and various options for professional and personal growth