SAP FI Business Analyst - cFin - Management Accounting
Posted: 25 Feb 2024
Are you looking for a new challenge as an SAP Finance Analyst?Do you have experience of implementing cFin?Can you work with internationally dispersed teams?Then we have a role for you.With a proven background as a functional analyst in Management Accounting teams in an SAP context, you will:Interact with Management Acocunting IT and business teams
- Investigate and propose options and solutions to address business requirements
- Assess implications, changes, or impacts to the company templates
- Document technical and functional requirements and solutions
- Review Business Blueprint Documents
- Perform, support and document testing activities
- Assess change impacts from a system, business process and organisational point of view
- Regularly update FinOps product manager, the FinOps cFin functional delivery lead and the FinOps cFin team about progress and issues
- Support cutover, go-live and hyper care activities.
Within the Financial Operations cFin team, you will be responsible for:
- the delivery of new capabilities for the business operations (Shared Service Framework, Intercompany); and
- the support and contribution to all other products regarding the accounting backbone (Chart of accounts, journal entries, financial statements, ledgers, etc).
The key to this role is a solid kledge of basic Financial Accounting in an SAP context: General Ledger, Asset Accounting, integration with controlling and management accounting.You will have solid experience working on large SAP implementation projects at an international level. Experience of S/4 HANA would be an advantage but not essential for this role. As an SAP functional analyst, you will be expected to be an expert in SAP FI, GL, Tax, Treasury with good kledge of AR.This position is remote and candidates will need to be based within +/- 1 hour of CET.English language skills are essential