IT Project Manager (food or retail industry)
Posted: 20 Feb 2024
Do you have a solid technology operations management experience at a regional scale?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment?
This might be the opportunity for you!
Location: Lausanne with home office
Type of contract: Full time basis
- Collaborate with the partners to create and implement a technology roadmap aligning with global strategy, local needs, and company's standards for 7 countries in Europe.
- Enhance technical standards compliance by evaluating and supporting the partners.
- Facilitate technology project management standards adherence through training and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with diverse stakeholders to identify the partner needs, recommend target technology roadmaps, and support solution assessments.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of solutions by assisting the partners and the Regional Technology Architect.
- Train and support partners in establishing a robust IT operating model and self-sufficient technological capabilities.
- Build relationships with the stakeholders and technology vendors.
- Drive innovation, ensuring successful ideas are shared across markets.
- Foster a culture of best practice sharing in the region to improve technology adoption.
- Completed education in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or any other related field.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end Tech project management preferably in food industry or retail.
- Previous role as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager in a tech company is a strong advantage.
- Experience in a multi-franchise environment.
- Experience in crafting effective standards frameworks.
- Solid understanding of IT operating model concepts, principles, and processes.
- Fluent in English.
Feel free to send us your application!