R&D Mechatronics Designer
Updated: 13 Jun 2022
Offered by:ISMECA EUROPE SEMICONDUCTOR SA
Ismeca is a Cohu Company and the global leader for turret-based test handlers for ICs, LEDs and discrete components to the global semiconductor industry. The company offers the broadest portfolio of enabling technologies in the industry and solves the most challenging customer requirements. In order to support its innovation capabilities, we are looking for a R&D Mechatronics DesignerR&D Mechatronics DesignerMission
Ensure some innovative concepts, developments, realization of prototypes, modules, tooling on R&D project,
Ensure the respect of specifications given in term of timing, cost, and norms.
Work by following worldwide group processes, report to his Team Leader.
To work in close collaboration with other departments (Vision, Electrical, software, Quality, industrialization, Project Manager)
Job description / responsibilities
You will be required to:
• To develop concepts in innovative way, design and build applications according to specifications, within the project timeline.
• To propose improvements to optimize modules quality and costs.
• To produce professional technical reports
• To manage all the technical data and to draw up various documents used to transfer engineering files to Industrialization department (parts list, layout, documentation, and detail drawing, etc.).
• To coordinate with the various Departments to achieve optimum operational process.
• Any jobs that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• Able to travel time to time to visit our different production site or Customer site.
• Degree in Engineering HES or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the design and development in the mechanical industry.
• od kledge in 3D Inventor / Solidworks
• Skills in Simulation based on 3D design.
• Skills in norms like functional safety standard.
• Skills FMEA, risk assessment
• Great interest in innovation.
• skills in automated systems / processes / robotization
• Fluent in English (written and oral).
• Willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
• Flexible, open-minded, Customer oriented.
• Ability to work independently and take initiatives.
• Teamwork oriented, communication skills.
• Precise, disciplined, and rigorous in the enforcement of commonly agreed rules and processes.
• Problem solving skills.
• Hardworking and able to handle projects under high pressure
We offer you the opportunity to grow in a pleasant and multi-cultural environment with human scale. Our main values are customer focus, velocity, creativity, teamwork, and commitment. If you background matches our profile, and if you are seeking a new challenge, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, working and school certificates) to [email protected] or mail to:
Sylvie Lambert Personeni, HR Manager,
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds - Switzerland