Senior Project Manager - Telecom OSS/BSS
Updated: 29 Jan 2024
Offered by:Infosys Limited
About the jobRole: Senior Project ManagerSkills: Domain|Telecom|OSS/BSS, Process|Project ManagementDomain: DeliveryLocation: Kloten, Canton of Zurich, SwitzerlandInterested Group: Infosys LimitedPensum: Fulltime About InfosysInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next steps of their digital journey. We achieve this by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next step.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Project Manager
Role / Task Overview
- Transformation lead will drive clients’ strategic digital transformation and oversee planning, implementation, operations, efficiencies and management of the large-scale digital transformation projects for our clients based in Switzerland.
- Engage with customers at the CIO/CIO-21 level and their business partners to provide solutions for complex problems and build IT strategies aligned to Infosys strategy and goals.
- Act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables.
- Develop and execute Telecom Digital Transformation program goals, objectives, and strategies in alignment with the customer organization's mission and vision.
- Ensure that programs are compliant with Swiss laws, regulations as well as internal policies and meet all contractual commitments.
- Ensure the program adheres to agile principles and DevSecOps way of working.
- Monitor progress of the telecom project against the project time schedule and budget.
- Identify and mitigate keys risks in the project through effective risk management strategy.
- Conduct regular governance meetings with customers and communicate program updates, progress, and challenges to executive leadership and other stakeholders.
- Identify new business opportunities in partnership with clients.
- Coordinate and track all vendor RFPs. Prepare statement of work documents and maintain consistent documentation overall.
- Prepare the Effort Estimations (Capex & Opex) for the end-to-end Project Lifecycle and review with clients.
- Accountable for technical deliverables like Functional Designs, Interface Specifications, Connectivity Matrix as well as establishing connectivity.
- Manage contract and SLA negotiations for complex IT programs involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to stitch end-to-end stories across Digital, Middleware, OSS and BSS applications.
- Evaluate client satisfaction levels and implement improvement programs to improve satisfaction levels.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or other relevant fields.
- 15+ years of overall experience in the IT industry.
- 10+ years of experience in global service delivery models and various commercial models which are widely adopted for delivery of IT services for large Telecom customers.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience with various engagement models.
- Hands-on kledge of the Telecom IT domain including OSS and BSS.
- Capable of defining and overseeing an operating model for complex IT initiatives – e.g. Digital transformation.
- od people and resource management skills, including the ability to work with multiple distributed teams across time zones and cultural differences.
- Understanding of legacy and evolving technologies, especially cloud services and industry trends like MicroSaaS.
- Well versed with Agile execution models like SAFe, Spotify as well as software best practices and frameworks like DevSecOps and SRE.
- SAFe Agile Certification preferred.
- Solid kledge of software development lifecycle including waterfall models.
- Kledge of European/ Swiss Telecom IT Market and landscape preferred.
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask, presentation and planning skills, reliable to deliver on time, quick-thinker, able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Being part of the success story of a globally trusted brand.
- Partnering with well-kn clients.
- A challenge with a wide variety of exciting projects in the industry for leading Swiss brands.
- Being part of and driving high performance teams.
- Multiple international career development options.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- A lively and friendly environment where you will meet and correspond with executives from the world's leading companies.
ContactInfosys Limited, Bangalore, Zweigniederlassung KlotenHR Switzerland and Talent Acquisition DepartmentObstgartenstrasse 278302 Kloten