IT Project Co-ordinator - Software Implementation
Posted: 11 May 2023
Our client, a major international organisation, is looking for a project co-ordinator to help deliver a number of new Software Development and IT initiatives across the organisation. Based in Geneva you will:
- Ensure that the project delivery process is compliant with policies, meets quality standards, and meets the expectations of the business owner.
- Execute project management tasks such as: resourcing, scope management, change management, financial estimates, interdependency management, vendor selection and management, reporting, stakeholder management, risk, and issue management.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinating software development project team members and developing individual responsibilities. Collaborate cross-functionally with teams.
- Defining project/sprint planning including in line with the testing process and release planning; based-on accurate velocity calculations of the team.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports. Monitor the project progress and take appropriate action on deviations.
- Assist or prepare steering committees and executive communication.
- Manage the internal and external resources on the project team and provide input and support for the PMO through process improvement, methodology compliance, template optimisation and ideation (inception) workshops. Liaise with and support the project management office with the IT related components of the business cases before submission for approval.
You will have a solid background in project managing software development initatives or the integration of new CRM, ERP into complex application landscapes. Working to Scrum, Agile, Prince2, PMP or ITIL standards, you will be used to working with remote teams and have the ability to deal with different cultures and time zones.Due to the urgency of this position, we are only able to accept candidates based in Switzerland or from the EU. This role is to be based in Geneva with a maximum of 2 days remote.