Global Head Operational Excellence (m/f/d)
Updated: 25 Jan 2023
Offered by:Comet AG
What will you do?
- Supports the divisions and sites in improving their operational excellence and scalability with hand’s-on support, helping to share Best Kn Methods (BKM) across divisions/sites
- Creates and further develops a harmonized, standardized business process landscape and Comet management system leading to One Global methodology
- Manages worldwide all of the Group’s facilities, Co-plans, facilitates, provides and realizes the expansion of our global footprint.
- Manages Logistics and Operational Trade Compliance globally
- Manages Global Procurement of Indirect Materials.
- Coordinates Global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) program for Comet.
- Leads, supports, coordinates and harmonizes all of the Group’s Lean Management activities.
- Leads the groupwide development, administration and control of the Group Management System
- Oversees global material compliance (e.g. RoHS, REACH)
- Evaluates, develops and implements Operational Excellence guidelines.
- Drives alignment on strategy and procedures related to Global Operational Excellence
- Steers project-specific taskforces directed at addressing operational incidents/ situations that are not aligned with established standards
- Supports all quality matters in the worldwide
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or comparable
- Further education in business management Executive MBA would be an advantage
- Certification in the following areas is desired but not required:
- o Quality System Manager/Auditor EOQ
- o EKAS/SUVA certification
- o Problem solving methodologies, FMEA, SPC, Pareto
- o Six Sigma, Kaizen, KVP
- Solid experience of working within a high-tech manufacturing organization (preferably semiconductor/ electronic industry)
- Experience with leading interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Quality, environmental, safety and risk management methodologies
- Experienced in the implementation / introduction of ISO 9001 certifications
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
What we offer?
- Collaborate with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful Swiss company that is operating in a thriving industry and growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities as well as flexible working hours
- Diverse challenges, modern infrastructure and market-based compensation
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application incl. a cover letter, CV as well as certificates/references and diplomas. Please note that incompletely submitted applications will not be considered. We thank you for your understanding.