Cross-border Manager, 80-100%
Updated: 24 May 2023
As a Cross-border Manager, you will supervise the members of the team who are in charge of cross-border matters - including client onboarding for cross-border purposes - Group-wide and will report to the Head Cross-border and ultimately the Head of the Department.You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
- Supervise employees in charge of the daily account opening of clients managed by external partners
- Perform regulatory analysis of cross-border regulations and translate them into reviews of internal policies, guidelines and procedures, as well country rules
- Provide cross-border support to different departments of the Bank as well as to other entities of the Group, in particular in relation to requests for projected marketing campaigns, requests to enter into business relationships with external partners, travel requests
- Participate in the establishment and enforcement of effective processes, incl. trainings and development of appropriate supporting tools
- Lead cross-border monitoring and controls of the Bank's commercial activities, Group-wide (e.g. calls, emails, file review, verification of websites, applications, social media)
- Participate in the consolidated supervision for cross-border purposes, in particular onsite and offsite inspections of Group entities.
- Master in Laws mandatory
- Experience in dealing with banking and/or cross-border matters mandatory
- Self-driving, strong collaboration skills, incl. capacity to prioritise the team's workload autonomously
- First experience in management is an asset
- Kledge of corporate structures and/or of KYC/AML/CFT are a plus
- French mother tongue or equivalent and excellent kledge of English
- Writing, analytical and problem-solving skills, taste for thoroughness; Excel skills are an asset.