SAP Variant Configuration Inhouse Consultant (f/m/d)
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Bruker Switzerland AG
Workload: 100%Place of work: FällandenDepartment: SAPStart of contract: Immediately or by agreement
What you do
- Contact person for our business in the design and implementation of innovative master data solutions with SAP variant configuration in our global SAP ERP/SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Responsible for the entire development process - from requirements gathering, design and implementation to stable productive operation of the developed solutions.
- Optimization of existing processes by using innovative technologies to support digital transformation.
- Participation in overarching working groups and communities of practice, you help shape our technological foundations.
- Integration of adjacent systems as part of the product development process.
- Takeover of education sessions to our key user community by conducting training sessions.
- Responsible for improvement of existing business processes by resolving support tickets (incidents and minor changes) and contribute to process improvement & harmonization.
- Contact person for and management of external implementation service providers.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or comparable qualification
- R&D related product master data management experience with SAP variant configuration
- 3-5 years of excellent and proven experience in SAP Variant Configuration / practical experience on variant configuration depending processes like sales order management, procurement and production planning
- Ability to manage conflict situations
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations and to work autonomously
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Flexibility and seeing change as an opportunity
- Sense of responsibility
- Solution oriented work attitude
- Team player with good time management
- Communication skills (English C1, German C1)
What we offer
- Home office possibility with 41.5 hours per week
- Future-oriented and diverse company with modern workplaces
- At least five weeks of vacation and additional days off
- Free parking garage on the company premises
- Cost absorption of the SBB Half-Fare Card
- od social benefits and insurance
- Diverse opportunities for further development in Switzerland and globally
- Promotion of health and sports with various initiatives and an in-house fitness studio
- Work location with local recreation area (Greifensee)
- Our staff restaurant "Food Spin" with freshly prepared menus and buffet every day
Who we are
Bruker’s more than 8500 employees at over 90 locations enable scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. The Bruker BioSpin Group is a world leader in the development and manufacture of instruments and connected software based on magnetic resonance technology, such as nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometers, and preclinical imaging systems.For more information about Bruker as a company and employer, visit our website. Help us create innovation with integrity. We look forward to receiving your online application.Please note that we only accept online applications. Attachments such as motivation letter, resume and references must not exceed 5 MB per file.