IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
Updated: 08 Dec 2023
Offered by:Bruker Switzerland AG
Workload: 100%Place of work: FällandenDepartment: IT Start of contract: Immediately or by agreement
What you do
- Responsible as an “entrepreneur” for assigned IT projects, being accountable for the overall success of those projects.
- Responsible to deliver desired project deliverables in the required quality and within the specified time and cost limits.
- Acting as the central contact person for all questions concerning the project.
- Communicating with globally located executives and stakeholders.
- Planning in detail and delegating tasks within the project.
- Coordinating interfaces between design creation, service transition, and planning and reporting to other processes
- Coordinating service transition activities across projects, suppliers and service teams
- Kledge of common planning tools such as MS Project (online) as well as MS Teams planning functionalities.
- Expertise in risk assessment, priority assessment and change management.
- Conducting requirement engineering, organizational readiness assessments, and impact analysis on related or dependent projects and resources.
- Advising the functional departments, supporting the development of IT solutions, taking into account global IT requirements
- Collaborating closely with internal capacity management but also with external partners and ensuring that capacity providers provide sufficient capacity to meet the project demand.
- Facilitating regular project communication and establishing appropriate communication channels and forums to align on planned activities for all project team members.
- Conducting regular project satisfaction surveys and regular reports on Project Management KPIs.
- Generally, following the Bruker Project Management Framework in order to prepare, plan, execute and close projects successfully.
What you bring to the table
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or comparable qualification.
- Experienced leader with very good social/collaboration skills and experience in matrix organization.
- Customer focus and service management attitude.
- Problem-solving attitude and critical thinking.
- Team-oriented collaboration and good communication and presentation skills.
- Effective at interacting with IT staff, Business Staff and Senior Management.
- Kledge of ERP functionality.
- Solid technical IT k how across ERP, Subsystems (e.g. CRM), Hardware, Software, Network etc.
- od understanding on information security and data privacy aspects and impacts of cloud applications.
- English language (C1) and German language (C2).
- Other languages nice to have (e.g. French).
- Nice to have:
- Experience with different cultures in Europe, North America and Asia
- Validation Experience
What we offer
- Home office possibility with 41.5 hours per week
- Future-oriented and diverse company with modern workplaces
- At least five weeks of holiday and additional days off
- Free parking garage on the company premises
- Cost absorption of the SBB Half-Fare Card
- od social benefits and insurance
- Diverse opportunities for further development in Switzerland and globally
- Promotion of health and sports with various initiatives and an in-house fitness studio
- Work location with local recreation area (Greifensee)
- Our staff restaurant "Food Spin" with freshly prepared menus and buffet every day
Who we are
Bruker’s more than 8500 employees at over 90 locations enable scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. The Bruker BioSpin Group is a world leader in the development and manufacture of instruments and connected software based on magnetic resonance technology, such as nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometers, and preclinical imaging systems.For more information about Bruker as a company and employer, visit our website. Help us create innovation with integrity. We look forward to receiving your online application.
- Please note that we only accept online applications. Attachments such as motivation letter, resume and references must not exceed 5 MB per file.