Supply Planning Solutions Enabler Expert
Posted: 23 Feb 2024
For our client, we are currently looking for a Supply Planning Solutions Enabler Expert (12 months):
Be a referent for Supply Planning processes especially for setup and tools within SNO organization. Ensure a consistent setup aligned with the execution reality and make sure that the weekly planning cycle is performed on time with right data input and output. Provide expertise to support the supply planning processes, deliver reliable distribution and production plan. Be responsible for the quality of the design and corresponding setup of models within the planning systems for all Global Manufacturing sites and Distribution Centers and will perform quantitative analysis to support decision making of owners of Supply Planning process within Regions and Business Franchises. Contribute to the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
Who you are:
• University degree or equivalent in Supply Chain management, manufacturing management, information technology or business administration
• Min 5 years’ experience with excellent and in-depth kledge of BY/JDA (especially modules Fulfillment and Master Planning/ESP) and/or SAP APO/IBP or other APS (KINAXIS, O9, …).
• Extensive experience in planning processes modelization within BY/JDA or SAP and business process re-engineering
• Strong analytical skills and very good kledge of analytical tools
• Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and in German or in French
• SQL extensive kledge is an asset
• APICS certification (CPIM) is an asset