IS Infrastructure cloud architect expert
Updated: 06 Sep 2022
Offered by:LEMO SA
With a history of 75 years of excellence and innovation, the LEMO Group is a global leader in high-performance interconnection solutions.From the depths of the oceans to the far reaches of outer space, from the freezing North Pole to the burning heart of jet engines, from operating theatres to car races, our solutions are a global benchmark for demanding applications and harsh environments.With your 1800 colleagues in Switzerland and around the world, you will help technological leaders to push back the limits of science, medicine, communication, transport and energy.For reinforce our IS team based in our Headquarters in Ecublens-Switzerland, we are looking to hire a person for the position of:IS Infrastructure cloud architect expertRESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the IS Operations Manager and the IS Operations Team to define and implement our company's cloud architecture.
- Ensure stable operation and provide effective support of the Cloud Environments.
- Responsible to support level 2 and 3 related to the cloud environments day-to-day activities.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the company.
- Lead our organization through cloud adoption and establish best practices.
- Vet and select cloud providers and third-party services.
- Responsible to document and plan the Run of the cloud environments maintenance and monitoring solution maintenance.
- Responsible for pilot Cloud environment projects in line with the LEMO methodology and involving external suppliers.
- Bachelor in technology or business or equivalent.
- Expert in Cloud solution architecture, with sharp expertise to support L3, empowered for major technical decision, good kledge of the Microsoft Cloud environment is an asset.
- 3 -5 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role, excellent of Cloud computing technologies and current computing trends, Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Architect.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Organized, quality oriented, excellent understanding of the major infrastructure concepts and activities: support, run/maintenance, projects. Quick learner, self-motivated, with a problem-solving mindset.
- od communication skills, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Team player with a wish to succeed and grow as part of a group.
- The stability of an independent, dynamic, continuously successful Swiss group.
- The motivation to participate in the creation of cutting-edge solutions rened worldwide.
- The warm and stimulating atmosphere of a human-sized company, close to its people.A working environment with equipment and infrastructure designed to help you to excel, progress and develop your skills.
- The satisfaction of creating a better future by helping to protect and bring people closer, to develop and share kledge, to optimize production and the use of natural resources.