Product Manager - Respiratory Care Device
Posted: 26 Jan 2024
Product Manager - Respiratory Care DeviceWe are seeking a motivated and dynamic Product Manager for our client. The position is based in Graubünden and offers a permanent contract with an 80 to 100% workload.Your roleAs a Product Manager for our respiratory care device, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the product and being a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Building the interface between customers and internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, product development, innovation research, regulatory affairs, and service teams.
- Analyzing user needs and market trends, and steering necessary measures to adapt global product solutions accordingly.
- Elaborating individual customer and product requirements in terms of functionalities, value propositions, quality, and market price.
- Monitoring and analyzing customer satisfaction and the competitive environment, and making strategic data-driven decisions to ensure continuous market and customer success with our product solutions.
- The position requires 20 to 30% of travel time (internationally).
Your profileTo qualify for this position, the candidate must possess the following:
- A degree in biomedical engineering, business administration and management, respiratory care, or a related field.
- Relevant professional experience in product management, marketing, or sales of medical devices.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English and German at least B2
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and experience with platforms such as Jira, Confluence, and Power-Bi.
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Once we receive your application, our recruitment team will review it and contact you if we believe you could be a good fit.