IT Business Continuity Manager
Posted: 11 May 2023
As the leader of the Business Continuity department, your responsibilities would include creating, planning, and managing IT disaster recovery tests for both central and off-site locations. Additionally, you would be in charge of developing and implementing the overall business continuity strategy with the assistance of the continuity team, as well as identifying and reporting any continuity-related risks. Job Description:
- Be involved in the revision and enhancement of security-related formal documentation, with a particular focus on Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery activities.
- Develop the continuity strategy for the upcoming year.
- Establish the overall Continuity strategy in collaboration with the Group Security management.
- Coordinate with the Group BCM Manager to ensure consistency between the IT DRP and BC Plan.
- Contribute to the development of the BCM central platform, requiring advanced kledge of Sharepoint technology.
- Put into effect the Disaster Recovery Methodology, Policy, and Procedures.
- Create, update, and communicate a strategy for the IT DR area.
- Identifying and outlining the duties and obligations of the team responsible for the IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Stay current with DR information technologies, you will need to remain informed of any updates or modifications.
- Ensure that all changes that may impact the Disaster Recovery Plan and critical processes are identified and addressed.
- Anticipate potential product failures and proactively develop solutions to address these concerns
- Languages: French (native or C1 level) + English
- IT Background and experience in banking
- Strong project management skills are essential in this role
- +5 ans experience