Trainee in Technical Center H/F
Updated: 08 Feb 2024
Offered by:VSL Schweiz AG
- By immersing yourself in our Technical Center in Switzerland, you'll have the opportunity to explore our activities in design, or methods, or stay-cable technology, making a tangible impact on future projects.
- Actively contributing to real-world projects and gaining practical experience in your chosen area of focus
- Preparation of calculation note and design reports, method documents (method statement, kinematics, general arrangement…)
- By participating and following in the development of various projects in the interested areas, such as post-tensioning structures for buildings and bridges, as well as construction engineeringincluding methods
- Civil / Structural engineer in Bachelor or Master´s degree student
- Interested in a challenging environment and the engineering and construction industry. You have an ambitious personality and are willing to share your kledge with others
- With your strong performance motivation and innovative strength, you bring a high willingness to take responsibility and to learn continuously
- od written and spoken English skills, French or German skills are a plus!
- Digital tools have no secrets for you, good kledge of MS Office 365, CAD and BIM kledge is a plus
What can we offer?We can offer you a challenging work experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment. Our aim is to enable you to develop your technical and personal skills during your immersion in our company. We want to be able to offer you a work experience that matches your expectations. We're flexible and open to tailoring internships to match your interests so feel free to reach out to us to discuss how we can create a rewarding internship experience together. We look forward to discussing your career plans! 🚀 We Make it possible !