Cyber Security Specialist
Updated: 13 Feb 2024
Offered by:CASCINATION AG
- Play a pivotal role in the ISO 27001 certification process, establishing and upholding high standards of IT security and processes.
- your kledge in database management and application to maintain and enhance our database infrastructure. Experience with FileMaker is highly advantageous.
- Utilize your programming skills for developing and maintaining support and utility programs.
- Collaborate effectively with various teams to ensure the smooth implementation and ongoing success of our projects.
- Document technical procedures and system configurations, ensuring effective troubleshooting and maintenance guides are in place.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, including permission management, data backups, and system upgrades, adhering to the best IT practices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field, coupled with relevant IT security certifications.
- Experienced in IT security, particularly in managing ISO 27001 processes.
- Proven track record of professional achievements in IT security and development.
- Proficient in C++ and Python programming, skilled in developing automation scripts and database applications.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts with clarity and precision.
- Intrinsically motivated, thriving on independence while being a collaborative team player.
- A structured thinker, reliable in your approach, and meticulous in documenting IT processes.
- Someone who delights in the challenges of a dynamic environment, bringing openness, flexibility, and a continuous drive for improvement.
- Resident in Switzerland.
WHY US?This is more than a job – it's a chance to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and make a lasting impact. Join us at CASCINATION AG and be part of a team that values innovation, excellence, and your professional growth. Our unique company culture is shaped by our passion and values.ADMINISTRATIVE
CASCINATION is a Swiss medical device company with a mission to bring certainty to medical treatment outcomes. Our robotic and image-guided solutions enable clinicians to perform reproducible and efficient interventions, that deliver quality outcomes from minimally invasive therapies across a range of disciplines from cancer treatment to the treatment of hearing disorders.