German speaking IT Project Manager
Posted: 12 Sep 2022
We are currently supporting an international IT company in Bern, in their search for an experienced IT Project Manager.
In this senior role you will be part of an exciting implementation project and will report to Program Manager/Head of Operations for Central Europe, who is based in Germany.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You will be a vital part of implementing the Intelligence solution based system using an agile methodology. The projects involve implementing into the customers’ organisations, including a wide variety of training services; providing technical support and test events; architectural, technical and operational guidance to ensure optimal use of the products.
- You will have general administrative tasks as a people manager and contribute as sales support in expanding the offerings across Central Europe.
Your Everyday Tasks:
- Agile project management including people management for the local team.
- Coordinating activities between the service delivery team, the customer and the headquarters.
- Managing projects through KPIs, management briefings, business committee meetings.
- Collaborating with the Account Manager in sales activities, such as sales meetings, proposal writings, and ensuring technical support and material for workshops.
- 5+ years of experience as Agile Project Manager.
- Have proven results running complex IT projects in a busy environment.
- Leadership experience and k how to coach and motivate people.
- Experience with external customer contact.
- Experience with budgets and Numbers.
- Certification or practical experience within SCRUM.
- Certification that matches PMI, Prince2 or IPMA level B/C, experience with Hermes methodology is a plus.
- Bachelor degree within IT, Master degree is a plus.
- Experience within the military of Swiss Armed Forces or with government project is plus
- Fluent in German/ ideally in Swiss German and in English, French is a plus.
Why can this role be interesting for you?
You will become part of a professional and strong community. Together with talented colleagues from various professional disciplines, you will be able to discuss the latest developments in the areas of project management and technology. The emphasis is on making everything better. Our client has a passion for developing the best solutions for their customers. This is why they challenge each other, the work processes and the technologies so that they are always at the forefront of development and can deliver the best possible solutions. You will work with agile teams that enjoy a high level of participation. You will face exciting work on a daily basis, and close co-operation is the key to ensuring that you make a difference to the world you live in.
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then I look forward to receiving your application today.