Technical Sales Engineer - EMEA (100%)
Updated: 03 May 2022
Offered by:Speedgoat GmbH
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will support the sale of tailored real-time testing and simulation hardware solutions and related services to both new and existing customers. You understand the customer’s engineering language, absorb highly technical material and concepts, and clearly communicate verbally and in writing the hardware solutions you propose with our products.You will manage the entire sales process; prospect qualification, proof of concept delivery, and value justification, all in very close collaboration with the technical teams at Speedgoat and MathWorks. This position is based in Bern, Switzerland.Travel up to 20% may be required, mostly in Europe.Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to electrical and systems engineers, mostly through online meetings, sometimes also on-site or at events in the EMEA region.
- Develop technical solution proposals for target machine designs for specific controls and Hardware-in-the-Loop applications.
- Leverage technical kledge and experience, and collaborate with the technical teams to determine best course of action related to winning specific sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the Speedgoat development and marketing organizations to further improve products, to identify new product and application areas based on customer interactions, and to develop accurate and compelling messaging targeting the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering or a related field of study.
- Familiar with MathWorks products MATLAB & Simulink, Model-Based Design, and ideally Simulink Coder, Simulink Real-Time and HDL Coder.
- Ideally working kledge with C and ideally VHDL programming languages.
- Kledge of communication protocols is a plus (e.g. CAN, UDP, EtherCAT, Profibus, ARINC, RS232/RS422/RS485, SPI, I2C, ..)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum work experience of 2 years is preferred
!This is your chance to contribute to complex engineering solutions in electrification, autonomous technologies, and automation.