Posted: 10 Nov 2022
Technical Writer for Marketing Automation Tools
As a Technical writer for Marketing Automation tools, you will assemble, guide, implement and maintain effective E2E documentation for the marketing EpiCX tool program to enable better end-user adoption, ultimately benefiting our client's business and eventually, our client's patients. You will be collaborating with the various product teams, developers, quality engineers, change agents, and various stakeholders to build a content repository that will make our client's products easier to use.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest Start Date: 01.02.2023
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 80-100%
- Home Office: possible (load needs to be discussed)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and write technical documentation for EpiCX marketing automation tools
- Study, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various product teams to understand project and product requirements
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Collaborate with various leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Produce high-quality documentation by incorporating business context alongside technical details that meet applicable standards and are appropriate for its intended audience
- Maintain and upkeep the repository through every release cycle
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of products
- Create and maintain the products information architecture within Service
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Min. 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or in a similar role or context
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical documentation for large transformation programs
- Experience preparing end-user documents for Marketing Automation or similar systems
- Business domain kledge for one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, CRM, Multichannel, analytical/dashboards, finance/procurement
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility and availability to work within global projects in an agile environment
Some beneficial experiences:
- Kledge of Service and/or LMS(SCORM or AICC)
- Training such as Author training, Technical writing, and Simplified Technical English (ASD-100 STE) is a big plus.
- Pharma Commercial Operations experience is an added advantage
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Experience working with business stakeholders and vendors to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple topics simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications, and mentoring
- Working kledge of SDLC and release processes
- Passionate about learning, sharing, and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural, and organisational opportunities, conditions, and constraints to build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- EpiCX is a global program, therefore flexibility to attend some meetings (not all) outside “standard” working hours is needed to be successful.
We are looking forward to your application!