ServiceNow Solution Architect
Updated: 17 Jun 2022
Offered by:Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Accountabilities: Service Solution Architect will play a pivotal role in the implementation of cloud-based solutions for enterprise & IT Service Management. This includes digital transformation of enterprise & IT Service Management for creating a great experience and unlock productivity for employee and the enterprise.In addition, the candidate should have effective leadership skills, stakeholder management skills and expertise in leading large teams across different geographies. Main Task / Activities:
- Create solution design, technical architecture and implementation roadmap
- Define processes for enterprise/IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, IT Operations Management, IT Business Management
- Lead workshops with customer stakeholders to understand business requirements, assess current processes and define future-state solutions, present solutions, validate solutions.
- Lead the solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition/transformation experts
- Defining scope and providing technical & functional advisory services to assist clients implementing a Service program.
- Creating and maintaining Service Implementation Roadmaps and provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach
- Define and deliver Service implementation program
- Support pre-sales activities like leading solutioning/scoping discussions/workshops, estimating implementation engagement efforts
- Should possess excellent kledge and hands-on experience with enterprise & IT Service Management & IT Asset Management domain
- Should possess a strong kledge of Service platform and applications including ITSM Suite, ITOM suite, Software Asset Management, Application Portfolio Management, CMDB.
- Should have experience with designing, implementing & managing ITSM & ITAM processes on different platforms like Service, BMC Remedy etc.
- Solid working kledge and at least 15 years of working Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with Technical, Functional & Consulting background
- Must have at least 8 years of experience leading solution/functional architecture components of major business and system transformation efforts across the enterprise
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing Software & Hardware Asset Management solutions.
- Deep understanding and passion for Information Technologies, Cloud Technology, Digital Innovation, and understanding of common industry standards and business practices in the domain
- Experience working with senior leadership or even CXO roles to support discussions related to their implementation roadmap and change management best practices for transformational programs.
- Proven experience of operating in onshore – offshore model
- Leading complex projects with large multi-geographical teams
- Relevant certifications like ITIL, IT4IT, Service System Administrator, BMC Remedy
- Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyse data, & solve business issues creatively.
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- An open-minded motivated personality willing to work in teams and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Strong English and overall excellent communication skills.
Next Steps: If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en/job/40216/Service-Solution-ArchitectCognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.About Cognizant:Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.