Scrum Master for Pharma Informatics
Posted: 13 Nov 2022
Are you an experienced Scrum Master with project management experience within a regulated environment?
Then we are more than happy to arrange a call with you!
The Delivery-Management Chapter hosts and deploys high-quality talents (Scrum-Masters, Program/Project-Managers, Agile Coaches) to the overall client's IT organisation in a fast and simple way.
Initial 3 months contract to confirm the suitability of arrangement for both sides and allow time for clarification of additional formalities - followed by a multi-year contract. The hiring is not specific to an assignment, but rather intended for long-term augmentation of capacity & capabilities - Therefore, taking over the responsibility to newly assign available internal and external talents after assignment completion.
We are not primarily looking for Agile Coaches, we are looking for Scrum Masters who have potential and experience in Project Management within a regulated environment.
- Start date: ASAP
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: on-site work, home office possible
- Travel: max. Up to 20%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner(s), Developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders)
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, and decision-making process following the proper guidelines
- Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming, and planning meetings, etc.
- Facilitate the flow of information within the squad to drive ownership and empowerment
- Facilitate scrum events and ceremonies, coach the team on the value and purpose of these events
- Facilitate sprint reviews/deployment retrospectives, identify areas for improvement and turn it into action items
- Exhibit servant leadership behavior toward the product squad teams and the wider organization
- Build and drive cross-squad/team engagement and collaboration
- Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities and assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
- Coach and inspire leaders and teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets, help manage risks and dependencies, escalate and track impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field
- Scrum Certification or similar
- Min. 4+ years recent experience as Scrum Master within a matrix organization and an agile environment
- Min. 4+ years of experience as Project Manager of global IT Projects, at least strong experience with project methodology
- Solid background and experience in the Regulated industry, preferably the pharmaceutical industry
- First hands-on Coaching experience with Agile Teams
- English fluent, spoken and written
We are looking forward to your application!