IT application specialist
Posted: 29 Aug 2022
Have you got experience with Track and Trace systems and manufacturing execution systems?
If this is the case then this could be your next challenge that can take your career to the next level!
Our client is developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with a focus on shop floor applications.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who has an Agile mindset in the approach to work, exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business and exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo).
- Start date: ASAP
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: on-site work required with home office possible
- Travel: No
- On Call: Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific kledge of systems and tools as well as problem-solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in the lab
- Supports the business, conducts technical meetings with suppliers
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- Min. 2 years experience in Serialization
- At least a theoretical understanding of business processes in the supply chain environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation and the ability to reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in case of issues, Incident management in Trackwise (accept, process, and resolve issues in Track and Trace applications)
- Experience in analyzing and understanding the queries in SQL Database
- Experience in E2E packaging processes and the standards ISA 95 and GAMP5
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Having a sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
If we have sparked your interest with this job description then do not hesitate to apply ! We are looking forward to reviewing your application!