Junior System Engineer/Administrator
Posted: 23 Feb 2024
Are you interested in joining a global company that has established itself as one of the most influential players in the pharmaceutical industry?
This position could be your gateway to a distinguished and successful career path!
The Pharma Manufacturing and Packaging Site is looking for a motivated, open-minded, and technically skilled System Engineer/Administrator.
The perfect candidate:
We are currently seeking a Junior System Engineer/Administrator based in Basel to contribute to our Informatics team, which plays a pivotal role in supporting Pharma Global Technical Operations. In this role, you will primarily focus on managing Laboratory and Manufacturing applications, as well as overseeing the infrastructure, clients, and devices crucial for our Manufacturing and Packaging Site.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest Start Date: December
- End date: 1 year
- Extension: possible, assignment is basically planned for long term (based on performance)
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Onsite required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in small-size projects and enhancements,
- Work together with local/global manufacturing/warehouse and QC Lab Teams, Suppliers, and internal IT partners
- Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer kledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical kledge
Desired expertise needed:
- Relevant completed apprenticeship in IT area or equivalent and/or ideally an advanced degree in the IT or automation field
- Extensive kledge and skills in Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Kledge of Computerized System Validation / GAMP5 is a plus
- Fluency in German is a MUST; good English skills (spoken and written)
- od communication skills
- Service-oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- Team player
If you're enthusiastic about advancing your career, we encourage you to apply without delay. We eagerly anticipate receiving your application!