IT Project Manager – Global Integration / CR Coordinator (IT)
Posted: 20 Sep 2022
Are you an IT Project manager, Do you have experience as a Global Integrator / CR Coordinator, Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Then you should read this job description below.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, and Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high-quality product
- Creating and tracking project plans
- Effectively leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT, business stakeholders, and vendors to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document, and gain approval for changes to the schedule, cost, or project scope.
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis, and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
- Track project actions and ensure completion.
- Identify roadblocks and contribute to its solution.
- Coordinate analysis and assessment of CRs and their impact on the business/technology landscape.
- Identify and align with relevant stakeholders and product teams within the EpiCX program.
- Manage resources, delivery, and accountability for multiple CRs based on business prioritization
- JIRA - Create/Maintain CRs and coordinate across teams to achieve progress.
- Maintain dashboard and metrics related to CRs
- +6 years of experience as IT Project Manager (implementation projects, E2E)
- Experience and good skills in handling Change Requests for complex systems
- Very good kledge of Jira
- Kledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experienced in risk and stakeholders management
- Kledge of Product Ownership/Management and release management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- “Hands-on” attitude. Sense of urgency and prioritization skill
We are looking forward to your application. od Luck