IT ERP Consultant - BI & Reporting
Updated: 14 Sep 2022
IT & Technology
You will join our Business Intelligence team, responsible for our BW and HANA environments. Your Key Responsibilities
- In charge the analysis and execution of BI projects and enhancements within our global SAP platform
- Support all consultancy tasks associated with an SAP BI project, such as project requirements analysis, design, setup, confiiguration, testing, and training.
- Project co-ordination with other project stakeholders (business users, global IT staff, vendors, etc.).
- Support and coordination of external BI implementation partners.
- In co-operation with the technical personnel, definition and support of any technical work associated with a project: programming, installations, tuning, testing, etc.
- Project quality and deadline control.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to standard policies and procedures of the Global IT Community and of the SAP Competence Center
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in SAP Business Warehouse
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support
- Extensive experience in SAP BW/HANA version 2.0 or later
- Well versed in usage of ABAP and AMDP for transformation routine
- Extensive kledge in data modelling, particularly based on the BW/4HANA concept
- Generic Extractors, Data Transfer Routines and User-Exits by ABAP/OO;
- Familiarity with BI tools such as SAP BOBJ / Web Intelligence, Analysis for office, HANA Studio ( Eclipse), BEx query designer, SAC
- Familiarity with migrations of SAP BW from 3.x to 7.x
- Strong business background in Finance and Controlling area, integration with other SAP- and Non-SAP-applications, HANA Finance and new DDIC tables (ACDOCA, ACDOCP, etc.);
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- A plus:
- Experience in S/4 HANA Finance;
- Experience in SAP ECC Modules SD, MM
- Experience in Retail Clients
- Relevant SAP certifications
- Develop and grow a professional career in the world’s leading travel retail company
- Gain valuable international work experience and work together with the most prestigious brands
- Work in a fast-paced environment with committed teams and a focus on results
- Use your talents, influence your community and make an impact in the ever changing world of travel retail