Technical Project Manager (fintech experience required)
Posted: 21 Jun 2022
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you a pro-active Technical Project Manager? Then this role is for you!In this interesting role as a Technical Project Manager you are working for a fintech company that offers solutions to financial institutions, with a global presence.
- Start: Asap
- Type of employment: permanent
- Location: Baden (AG) + remote (only based in Switzerland)
- Experience in Financial services, banks, fintech, SWIFT, ISO 20022 standards
- Working kledge of Red Hat Linux or equivalent and kledge of scripting
- Working kledge of JBoss and Tomcat
- Working kledge of databases such as Oracle, Ingres and good in writing SQL queries for Oracle and/or Ingres
- Working kledge of FTP / SFTP/ WebSphere MQ integration
- More than 5 years of experience in finance-related project teams, preferably with banks or financial institutions
- Dedicated, client-focused professional who can successfully plan and manage assigned projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build working relationships with colleagues and project members
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken), kledge of French is an advantage
- Degree in Economics/ Finance or equivalent experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The role is client-facing, with both existing and new clients, and requires a high level of technical expertise, problem management and investigative skills.
- Responsible for the timely completion of multiple internal and external technical projects in accordance with specifications and budgeted scope.
- Assists in the implementation of the software solutions. The Project Manager is a member of the project team and reports to the Head Project Management.
- Efficiently and accurately execute deployment and configuration activities for continued customer satisfaction and retention.
- Interact with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, management, project team members, portfolio staff and other stakeholders).
- Lead the technical investigation of reported project issues, providing appropriate resolution where possible and/or detailed analysis to the dependent teams
- Address issues and provide kledge of integration between project and support teams.
- Handover to the support team once the system is up and running and in a stable state.
- Problem solving of technical issues during the project.
- Record and resolve internal defects and product related issues with the product teams.
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity?Do not hesitate to apply and send an email to [email protected] afterward to highlight your interest!