Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist (50-60%)
Updated: 26 Apr 2022
Offered by:Medela AG
Part of our global HR team at HQ you will work on the design, development and execution of compensation and incentive related projects, policies, processes and initiatives.Key responsibilities include compiling and assessing existing C&B data, developing and maintaining a total reward strategy, classifying new roles and creating best in class incentives and benefits.Your responsibilities
- Defining global compensation & benefits standards and strategy
- End-to-end C&B lifecycle including maintaining job architecture and carrying out evaluations
- Developing and implementing a Total Rewards Strategy at HQ and subsidiary level
- Supporting the global salary review process and managing international assignees
- Preparing, analyze and present appropriate data for overall HR and reward strategies
- Select, manage and monitor external vendors
- Lead and support other various global HR projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
- 3+ years’ working in compensation related positions in an international environment
- K-how in benefits administration (especially expenses and mobility)
- Analytical mindset, outstanding excel and reporting skills
- Very good written and spoken English, proficiency in German is an advantage
- Personal accountability and reliability; attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills; comfortable with stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- Cultural awareness
Your opportunityAt Medela, you will be joining a global community of colleagues, united by the purpose that drives our business: helping people. Medela exists to advance human health and wellbeing through kledge-based and innovative human milk and medical vacuum solutions.
Our employees are empowered to serve this purpose in a family-owned company that is growing rapidly around the world. We value intensive exchanges, diverse perspectives, and unbureaucratic decisions. You will have the opportunity to develop at an international level, and witness the direct impact your work has on our company’s success.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
For this position we only consider direct applications - thank you for your understanding.