Corporate Training Coordinator
Updated: 25 Apr 2022
Offered by:Sika Services AG
Editing / Translation
- Responsible for logistics and coordination of F2F trainings (booking, reservations, negotiations with facilitation providers, coordination of contracts, invoicing, first point of contact all organizational tasks with facilitators, faculties, coaches and business schools). Physical presence throughout training deliveries is mandatory.
- Responsible for logistics and coordination of online or blended trainings (setting up online infrastructure/MSTeams/Zoom etc., communication with all relevant stakeholders, management of logistics during trainings, status tracking, trainings to participants on technical requirements). Presence throughout online trainings is mandatory.
- Creating and setting up evaluations, interpretation and delivery with relevant stakeholders. Partner with Managers and HR to make organizational competency assessments, identify gaps, and create growth opportunities to maintain a robust pipeline of talent.
- In charge of conceptualizing and managing of digital learning content on Sika Intranet page (Talent management and training branding), management of communities, providing digital solutions to reach the internal audience with up-to-date learning information. Identify the best method to deliver training, either physically or online and develop fresh materials / channels as the product portfolio develops.
- Preparation of updates of all digital learning content related to talent & leadership in SikaLearn (internal platform) and LMS.
- Conceptualization and setting up curricula in LMS (SuccessFactors)/ RiseUp and keeping track of data accuracy related to trainings.
- Keeping track of learning activities across all regions focusing on synergies and creating efficiencies. Direct coordination with L&D managers globally.
- Regular reporting and providing people analytics (using SuccessFactors) on talent and training related data and preparation of presentations with data interpretation (diagrams, visuals). Preparation of data for management meetings (Excel/ PPT). Assess impact of courses on staff performance and client satisfaction.
- Keeping track of invoicing, checking accuracy of payments, and preparing regular updates on expenditures (first point of contact with finance department).
- Taking up project management tasks in extra projects such as support with campaigns roll out, coordination of translations and digital tool usage (videos, Apps), HR process implementation, user adoption processes, delivery of technical train-the train activities.
We Need Your Skills
- You bring at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar function with strong focus either on training coordination or project management tasks, preferably in the training /educational sector.
- You have exceptional affinity to digital tools, bring creative ideas and drive the digitalization of learning approach
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in education, psychology or business administration/or comparable.
- You are very flexible and willing to learn (presence during training delivery is mandatory/ partially over weekends) and support in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to operate with unkns.
- You have excellent oral and written English skills, German is a plus.
- You are experienced in interacting and communicating with multiple stakeholders to assess and meet their support needs.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems Strong organizational skills and a hands-on approach.
- You have an allrounder attitude and adapt quickly.
- You can perform multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are proficient at MS Office, especially in Excel and PPT, Power BI, Video Apps, Social Media and SuccessFactors or a similar HRIS tool.
Building Trust Every Day
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits