Software Engineer, Frontend, Remote (EU) [65’000 - 75’000 CHF]
Updated: 15 Sep 2022
Salary 65’000 - 75’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- You are comfortable making technical decisions and maintaining web applications built with cutting edge technologies and best practices. You enjoy working as a frontend engineer in order to build beautiful and functional User Interfaces that serve end-users needs. You are willing to have ownership of what you build and you'd rather ship than over-engineer. You have good communication and collaboration skills and wish to work in a team with talented peers, teaming up to tackle new projects. You want to be a part of building something you can be proud of.
- 5+ years of proven experience in building and maintaining modern web applications using robust frontend frameworks
- Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Understanding and experience on technologies like Git, CI/CD and Docker
- Understanding of computer and network security concepts and best practices for securing software applications
- Fluent in English
Responsibilities:- Our product stack comprises of a number of different systems, from backend APIs to web components, SDKs and plugins. As a Software Engineer in our company, you will be working closely with our engineers as well as other internal teams in order to design, build and maintain the technologies and systems that comprise our platform, enabling its expansion and scale. In more detail, your responsibilities include:
- Design, engineer and operate the applications that comprise the stack of our platform
- Participate in the development cycle of our software stack
- Help maintain high security standards of our platform and applications
- Collaborate closely with the UX expert and the business stakeholders in order to help them come up with optimal decisions to address end-users needs
- Implement mockups into pixel-perfect HTML5 / CSS3 documents
- Keep an eye on modern web technologies evolution and be able to bring fresh ideas to the table in order to tackle challenging problems that might arise
More: [F / M, 100%, Remote - EU time zones only]
Futurae is one of the fastest growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure help desk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-kn companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Viva Wallet, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries.
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely (European time zones only)
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of user authentication
- Be part of our friendly, kledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence
Find out more about Futurae careers at: https://www.futurae.com/careers/
We build the best products to help our customers secure what is most dear to them: their customers. The passion we share through everything we do is building trust, not inconvenience.
Security and Usability are at the heart of Futurae customer-centric innovations, and what we do, every day. Join our young, international, and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing by solving some of the toughest challenges and at the same time creating outstanding user experiences.
At Futurae we encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability, etc.
Eichstrasse 23, Zurich